Tuesday, August 30, 2005

take a look inside of me...oopsss...not too much!!!

since this is my 3rd time to post, i would like t0 introduce to you mS.goLdFish. obviously, mS.goLdFish is not my real name i just dont want to tell you my name okay?

sit tight, fasten your seatbelts bacause here it goes...

1.) i love hanging out with my friends
2.) i am not into shopping, really.
3.) i like all kinds of paper stuff...you know...stuff made of paper
4.) also, i like pens but i like paper more than pens
5.) i am a left handed girl. they say left-handed persons are naturally good in math and drawing...well, i think it's true.. ;)
6.) i wear glasses so thick that you can use it as a manifying glass. nah...im exaggerating.
7.) i can swim but im too afraid to
8.) i love playing with water. feels good when i get my hands wet... hmhmm
9.) im a scorpio which makes me fond of horoscopes. yup, i like knowing my horoscope for the day.
10.) i love camping
11.) i am a nature lover. i enjoy the outdoors...well...those country side view not the ones that you can see in a city.
12.) i am fun to be with, i think.
13.) for me, first impressions certainly not last. at first you would find me a quiet and shy type of person but when you get to know me better, well, im not gonna tell you what you're going to see.

later..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home