Monday, October 03, 2005

a hot Christmas!

nakita mo yung 'hot'? that means mainit, not the other 'hot' meaning...umm...you know na yon.

katatapos alng ng alay-lakad namin. it was yesterday. as i've said, 4:00 AM ang start. guess what?

around 5:00 AM nagstart! (my mom's right!)

so anyway, i'll narrate to you what happened the whole day. (wag nang umangal, i feel like telling it ehh!)

Sunday-October 2, '05
my mom woke me up at around 3:30 AM. nagising naman ako agad. ^_,^ (im proud!)
i ate breakfast, a very light one. then, i got all dressed up. i called my classmate to ask her if she's about to go na. but she said that she's still eating. (we had a deal that she'll drop-by my house first and then go to the 'munisipyo') we waited for her outside our house but she's not there yet. then, i received a text message saying 'kia,punta ka na dito. dito na si Genissa. joyce'
so i went to the munisipyo na. and when i arrived, they started walking na! SAKTO! (right on time!)
i did not expect that it's going to be so hot! i thought na malamig ang magiging ihip ng hangin. but my expectations were all wrong.
so anyway, ayun, we walked na. from the munisipyo to San Juan and then back to the munisipyo. when we reached munisipyo, it rained naman! good thing my mom insisted that i'd bring an umbrella! (my mom's right again!)
then, okay...so my classmate, lets call her Joyce na lang. she decided na magsisimbe siya sa church namin. actually...i forced her to go with me. (hehe!) then, we went to our church and met Ate Treasure. ^_^
and also...may isa pa siyang nakilala...hehe...i wont tell you! maraming nang may alam ng blog ko!!! mahirap na...
so, that's about it!
masaya ang nangyari.

wala nga pala kaming pasok ngayon, its because of the alay lakad.

and this morning, i felt like it was Christmas already. only that, it's too hot pa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home