Saturday, January 21, 2006

who does she think she is anyway?

hi guys! i haven't told you anything about this girl...a girl...,no?

well, i dont know her by name but her face seems familiar to me. anyway, it's like this kasi. i see her most of the time when moi and my friends walk home from school. so one time, i saw her...she was playing a guitar. when i passed by her i glanced at her (i dont know why but i am sure i did not do it intentionally) then i saw her looking at me too and her face was like telling me something. she had the 'look-i-can-play-the-guitar-how-about-you?-look'

AND so i ran into her. snatched the guitar from her and played all the songs i know. the spotlight was on me. after that, everyone around was cheering for me. after that, i gave her the 'yes-i-can-play-the-guitar-have-a-prob-with-that?-look' THEN, i smashed her guitar. "IN YOUR FACE!!!" i screamed.

THAT was what i wanna do. but being a very mature person, i just looked away let her live into her fantasy that I, mS.goLdFish, cannot play the guitar but actually can. haha!

sometimes, i just wish i could bring my guitar to her and play my songs right in front of her face. then she would drop her jaw...literally....in amazement.

AND SHE WOULD NEVER BRAG TO ME AGAIN ABOUT HER, PLAYING THE GUITAR.

what a very happy ending. i wish she could read this. and hopefully, if she can, i'd say to her

"IN YOUR FACE! WHITE SASQUATCH!" i'd laugh hysterically then say "just joking. you have a pretty face but your bragging makes it 'not pretty'."

who is she kidding anyway? and who does she think she is anyway? Ms. I Can PLay The Guitar Better Than You?

one thing i gotta say.

ASA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home